Top 10 Prettiest Disney Channel Actresses # you must Watch

1. Selena Gomez - Wizards of Waverley Place
All of the disney stars listed are amazing and extremely beautiful! If I had to say that one of them is the 'prettiest' then I would choose Selena. She is absolutely stunning and always, always, always looks gorgeous.M+4
Selena is just an awesome actress, singer and person in general! She is so generous and she always tries to find time for her fans... I feel like Selena really deserves the number 1 spot, but I'm not trying to say that the other stars are bad I like them all but selena is one of my most favoriteM-2
She is an inspiring woman, who has a near clean record in terms of racy photographs etc. She can sing, dance, act and has a winning smile. To be honest, she has saved so many lives, but, in all truth, every other woman on this list is gorgeous.M 
She is the most beautiful out of all.

                      

2. Dove Cameron - Liv and Maddie
Here's the thing. Yes ok, Selena Gomez is pretty. But that's all her makeup. Have you not seen how Selena is now? Writing inappropriate songs, wearing inappropriate clothes! On one of her covers, shes NAKED for crying out loud. My point is, Dove Cameron is the best and prettiest actress to ever be on Disney Channel. She doesn't need makeup! She's beautiful no matter what! She is a honest, and loving person who fulfills her dream of becoming and actress and a singer, and cares for others. She believes in love and light. Not only is Dove Cameron absolutely gorgeous and crazy talented, she's a beautiful person on the inside as well as outside. She is the greatest role model for any young girl. Not even, she's the greatest role model for anyone! So Dove deserves to be on top of this list, and many others. She's worked so hard for what she has! And people need to stop hating her. She's come so far and I'm proud of her. So yes, this isn't just about how is the prettiest celebrity.


3. Peyton List - Jessie
Nice? She's more than nice, she's sexy and her hair makes me fly! Simply beautiful... I would like her for being mine, you know; she's so nice! (With respect I write)M+3
What the the heck she should be number one she is very pretty I feel like kissing her she is a very good actress toM-1
Peyton is my role model I look up to her and she's so pretty!


4. Rowan Blanchard - Girl Meets World
Rowan Blanchard I a great actress, I like her but I don't think she is all that pretty. No offenseM 
I just really like her and her show. She is very pretty, and she is talented.M-1
Why is anyone voting for anyone else? Rowan Blanchard is the prettiest girl of all time!M-2
She is beautiful.


5. Sabrina Carpenter - Girl Meets World
Did you see her in Girl Meets 1st Date? Babe alert!M+2
I think that she should be number one! Sabrina Carpenter is beautiful inside and out!M 
I think she is a very talented actor, and a beautiful person.
But what I like the most about her is her amazing songs.


6. Demi Lovato - Sonny With a Chance
She's just beautiful inside and out. Can't help but smile everytime I see her. Gorgeous nuff said!M+10
Because she's so pretty and an angelic face... 
Hope she will be in top 1... 
Because she's deserving... 
As in
Super duper... 


7. Bella Thorne - Shake It Up
She is a natural beauty and looks gorgeous even without make up on shes just PERFECTM+3
Bella rocks! I love her ginger hair and she has a nice body. She's not the best singer but she has a great voice. She should be number one! Go Bella!M-2
Did u see her in DUFF? She is my fashion iconM 
I have nothing to say but she is hot.

                         

8. Bridgit Mendler - Good Luck Charlie
I love Bridget she is so pretty, not only is not only pretty she is funny, an amazing singer and actress. She is my favorite actress and singer though I also love Taylor Swift!M+3
Bridgit Mendler is perfect. Just... Perfect. She is my role model and I will look up to her forever and always.M+5
Bridget is the best and she should have the crown I mean it can fit her unlike selena her head is too bigM+3
She has such amazing hair and an awesome fashion sense!

                 

9. G. Hannelius - Dog With a Blog
G is so so so so so so so so so so pretty! She's also super talented! Great Actress! LOVE YOU G!M 
G is very talented and pretty with a great sense of humorM+1
I know! She is so pretty and talented. I love her cute style. I love Dog With a Blog.M 
G. (Genevieve) is by far the funniest disney actress! She is very pretty.


10. Ashley Tisdale - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
She is so beautiful with a perfect style, and when look at her, I feel very happy!




thetoptens.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments